Helix Moving Bed Waterfall Filter Large
Why should you add a Helix Moving Bed Filter to your ponds life support system?
- Massive ammonia consumption. The Compact Helix moving bed waterfall filter can process the fish waste produced by 1 pound of fish food per day. The Standard Moving Bed processes a massive 3 pounds per day!
- Filtration is purpose driven. The purpose of pond filtration is to remove the ammonia that is produced by your pond fish. The removal of ammonia is done by beneficial bacteria – which colonize a moving bed filter like no other filter – in an oxygen rich environment.
- Self cleaning. A moving bed filter is by definition self cleaning. The airlift current created by the fine air diffuser forces debris out of the filter. This debris is then collected by your separate mechanical pond filter. Having a moving bed filter on your koi pond improves water quality, thereby improving fish health and size. Koi will want to eat more because the trace leftovers from their last meal aren’t as concentrated as before due to the moving bed.
- Easily hidden. Typical moving bed filters are made out of drums or even larger contraptions, and we sell those too. What’s special about this one is that it is designed to be integrated into the actual landscape of the pond – unlike the competition.
- Self Cleaning. Set and forget it!
- Feed your Koi as much as you want!
- Filter converts the waste from 3lbs of fish food each day
- Nitrate Reduction
- Increase Dissolved Oxygen levels in pond
- Grow your koi HUGE
- Waterfall Filter easy to install & disguise in the landscape
FEATURES of The Helix Moving Bed Waterfall Filter
- Heavy Duty Roto Molded Body
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Made in America
- High Quality Plumbing Parts
- K3 Kaldness Media 50 Liters
- Radial Diffuser
- 5″ Air Diffuser
- 3/4″ Bulkhead
- 2″ Bulkhead
- 2″ Suction Strainer
- 32″ Long x 32″ Wide x 32″ High