- Warm White LED lights last longer and cost less to operate than halogen alternatives
- Easily replace LED diodes in both SOLW2 and SOLW6 Spotlights
- Lights function equally well in submersed and open air applications
- 2800 Kelvin color temperature matches halogen and incandescent lighting
- Solid brass construction for durability and longevity
- All lights have a 20′ power cord and quick-connect plug for easy installation
- Classic oil rubbed bronze finish blends into any landscape or water feature
Atlantic’s SOL Warm White LED Systems make lighting your pond or your whole yard easy, no matter what your desired layout may be.