Matala Submersible Hi-Flow Water Pumps
- Large Waterfall, fountain, and garden spraying.
- To irrigate or discharge water from farmland or ponds.
- For use to discharge rainwater.
- Sump pit, and washed water handling.
- 10mm hole size in strainer
- 3 inch female outlet fitting.
- 2 year Limited Warranty
Geyser Hi-Flow 9000 115 volts Dimensions: 19.3″ Tall x 7.5″ Wide x 11.7″ Wide Outlet Volute.
Geyser Hi-Flow 13,000 115 volts. Dimensions: 19.9″ Tall x 7.5″ Wide x 11.7″ Wide Outlet Volute.
Geyser Hi Flow 18,000 230 Volts Dimensions: 22.3″ Tall x 8.54 Wide x 12.56″ Wide Outlet Volute.
Please note. These are high flow rate pumps and require adequate water depth with unhampered flow to the pump. Water depth should be at least 26″ deep at all times. Pump must be submerged at all times.
Geyser HiFlow Pumps require a minimum of 15 feet of head pressure to avoid cavitation and amp overload.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
6 × 6 × 6 in
GHF-9000, GHF-13000, GHF-18000