The Artesian 2 series offer an excellent blend of power, energy efficiency and durability. Designed with longevity in mind, these rugged units feature corrosion and abrasion resistant components, stainless steel shaft seal, integrated strainer pot, and self priming convenience.
Artesian 2 series pumps are designed for continuous operation and most all units feature quiet operation. Convenient and easy to use 2″ union fittings are included with all Artesian 2 units.
Artesian 2 units are available in 1/8 hp to 1/2 hp in the Low RPM units and are available in 1/2 hp to 3 hp in the High RPM units.
Best of all it is made in the United States and backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- A variety of options, including low RPM, high flow, high head, and 2-speed models to meet a wide range of performance conditions
- Money-saving high efficiency design for optimal flow rates at minimal amp draws
- Built-in strainer pot prevents too large debris from clogging or damaging pump
- Long life, corrosion resistant, 316 stainless steel shaft seals
- Quiet, top-of-the-line American made motors offer long term reliability – TEFC or ODP models available depending on RPM needs
- Out of water pump design helps to protect you, your fish and/or your water feature from potentially dangerous oil leaks or electrical hazards
- Pumps come ready for hardwire installation (cord w/plug available separately)
- 2″ inlet and outlet unions with tailpieces are included
Artesian2 Low 1725 RPM – 115/230v – view pump curve
|Model #||HP||Motor Type||Max Watts||Watts @ Max Head||Watts @ Max Flow|
|A2-1/8-39-C||1/8||TEFC||202||112 @ 17 ft||165 @ 3900gph @ 3′|
|A2-1/4 47-C||1/4||TEFC||290||170 @ 22 ft||250 @ 4680gph @ 4′|
|A2-1/4-58-C||1/4||TEFC||360||180 @ 23 ft||320 @5760gph @ 5′|
|A2-1/3-63-C||1/3||TEFC||450||200 @ 26 ft||440 @ 6300gph @ 6′|
|A2-1/2-76-C||1/2||TEFC||630||260 @ 26 ft||630 @ 7560gph @ 8′|