The PF750 UV Pressure Filter from PondMAX is a high efficiency and pressurized pond filter system with an integrated UV-C. This pond filter uses modern technology and a user-friendly design to make your pond maintenance as easy as possible. This pressure filter has a compact design and is very effective. You will be amazed at how easy the installation is and how clean the water in your garden pond will stay. This unit will give you the crystal-clear water you desire for your garden pond. As one of the best pond filters on the market, this filter is perfect for ponds up to 750 gallons without fish and can be utilized for ponds up to 350 gallons with fish. The cable length is 16 feet, the UV-C is nine watts, and the max flow is 1,000 GPH. If you are looking for a garden pond filter that will be low-maintenance and will significantly reduce the work on your part when it comes to keeping your garden pond clean, you’ll want the PF750 UV Pressure Filter.
- Compact filtration system for simple configuration and easy installation
- Can be used in-line for waterfalls and water features
- Low maintenance with cleaning indicator and backwash rinsing system
- Pressure indicator to show when filter needs cleaning
- Large surface area of bio media to ensure maximum biological filtration
- An integral backwash function back-flushes the filter media
- Can be buried up to lid
- Dimensions: 14″L x 12″W x 16″H
- Maximum Pond Size Without Fish/Shaded:750 Gallons
- Maximum Pond Size with Fish/Full Sun:350 Gallons
- Max Flow:1,000 GPH
- UV-C:9 Watts
- Cable Length:16 Ft.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 16 in|
14 × 12 × 16 in